Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So the planning begins.....

maybe!!! Today we went on our first "let's find a place to get hitched" hunt. The place had beautiful cabins on the lake, but a not-so-great pavilion-which I really want for the reception. Needless to say, it wasn't going to work out. After sticking my pouty lip out for a little bit (okay, more like the hour drive home) Jeremy comes back with "I didn't really think we would find a place on the first try." So back to the drawing board I guess! At least we have a better idea of what we are interested in. Tomorrow we are going to check out another place, but not too sure about what to think. After being so dead-set that the first place was going to be perfect, I am a little more of a pessimist. But we will see I guess. If not, back to searching the web for more fun places to go! Any ideas? We are thinking somewhere in the middle of nowhere, with cabins a maybe a small chapel, hmmmm?????

No comments:

Post a Comment