Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cowboys!!!

Okay so actually I have had these for months but for some reason the blog didn't want me to post this?!?! Anyways, we have been very fortunate that we have been able to make it to THREE Cowboys games this season (and will be going to more-Thanks Mom and Dad!) But these were from the season opener and for some reason when I tried to add the rest the blog wouldn't update the new pics. So here is just a few to give you a taste of how truly AMAZING the new stadium is! When you first walk up to the stadium, they have an outdoor "lounge" where there is a full service bar, a dj, and couches! I guess Jerry just wanted to make sure everyone is comfy! But our seats are pretty great- mostly because for whatever reason we have an extra 6 inches of foot space compared to other rows and our own concession and bathroom. So ladies.... NO LINE AT THE RESTROOM!! At least that makes me happy (obviously doesn't take much!). I will try to be better about posting...lots of pictures of the house to update on!

Here are the cheerleaders doing their usual pre-game routine...


Yes there is a drum line now...not sure why!





A picture from the HUGE tv!!!



This is George W. and Laura Bush for the coin toss....





Because having the cheerleaders just isn't enough....they had to add "Rhythm and Blues Dancers" (with the drum line).... I wonder when they auditioned if the job description included "will wear space outfits while dancing in a cage"


Roger Staubach....




They were unveiling (sp?) the ring....












Okay so like I said....there are MORE pictures from during the game and the other games, but I just can't get this thing to work. Oh well, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment