Thursday, September 10, 2009

Little Update!

We finally got internet yesterday at the house and I think I have been attached to my laptop ever since! We have most of the house set up. At this point, we are just lacking hanging up pictures and a dining room table. But all in all the house looks great!!! I learned in Cabo that my camera has given up on me. Not sure what's wrong, but I can't post pictures of the finished product until I do (the battery won't charge-any problem solving tips???). But the wedding was great and so was Cabo. Once I get the wedding pictures back I will post lots and lots!!! Oh and I did make a video (very Shawna and Lindsey-like) but it's on Jeremy's phone and that's as far as I have made it!

Jeremy and I have started picking up the ol' books again and studying. I get most of mine done during the day while he's at work and then he comes home and studies at night. I recently tried a local boot camp and I think I have found a new workout favorite! It's run by the local military guys and 2 days into it, I am definitely feeling it! But I mostly like that everyday we do something different, so maybe, MAYBE I won't get burned out! Well hopefully the next time I remember that I have this thing I will post pictures-of the wedding, Cabo, or the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment